Who are we?
- We are the most sought VR studio in Hungary
- We create VR applications, minigames and 360 degree animations/panorama videos for business use
- National and international partners and customers
- Years of experience in Virtual Reality and game development
- Premium quality services
- Continuous follow up and use of the latest available technologies
- Using current and new generation VR tools – Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, HTC Vive Pro, HTC Focus, Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, Microsoft Mixed Reality
- Lifelike visualization thanks to the best available software development environments (Unreal Engine and Unity Engine)
What is Virtual Reality?
The easily understandable definition of the Virtual Reality:
- In the past: Virtual Reality was a virtual world created by different digital tools such as camera or video recorder.
- Now: the Virtual Reality is an artifical world that has been created by professional computers where users try to get involved and entertain themselves in a computer generated virtual world. We can make this virtual environment interactive, so it can enhance the experience.
Requirements for the full VR experience:
- VR headset (Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or PS VR)
- VR controller (optional)
- A device that can handle the application (smart phone, tablet, PC, notebook)
Requirements for the partial VR experience (eg.: 360 degree animation)
- A device that can handle the application, software or the web browser (smart phone, tablet, PC, notebook)
- Monitor/TV or other ”bigger” display for the better visual experience (optional)